Sunday, 7 September 2014

6 QUOTES FOR GRADUATES

Whether you've just graduated this Summer or, like myself, graduated last year but are still finding your feet in the big wide world there is no doubt that the realisation you're an actual adult and not a student anymore can be more than a little bit daunting. 

You could be undertaking the exhausting task of finding a job in your chosen field, moving to a new city, or even travelling to a new country. It's a scary time. We're told to follow our dreams but rarely told how to go about it. No one prepared us for this feeling of limbo and uncertainty.

I love an inspirational quote, thanks Pinterest, and whatever your situation is these 6 quotes may help you take that leap of faith and feel a little more confident in your abilities. 




source

source

And finally...

source

I love them all. I'm definitely guilty of thinking I'm not ready to take on a challenge or living in fear of leaving my comfort zone but a little inspiration can be just the push you need.

Which one is your favourtie? If you're not quite satisfied yet visit my 'Quotes' board on Pinterest for more.

7 comments:

  1. These are some rad quotes. I graduated in 2012, so it's definitely been a struggle to adjust to "the real world," but it's been a cool journey as well. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
  2. <333 such nice post !
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just finished my postgrad year and I'm feeling pretty lost so this is so helpful! I like the 'Expert in anything' one. There was a huge sign in the science block at uni that said "What is now proven was once imagined" - it reminds me of that :) xx

    Viva Epernay

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a handy post! I know the feeling for sure, post graduate life is boring haha!
    Love your blog, now following :)
    Jess xo
    madeyoulookbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool!The first quote is probably my fave one!

    xoxo The Lifer Blog

    ReplyDelete