Saturday, 27 December 2014

A CHRISTMAS SNAPSHOT

So Christmas is over for another year! I can't quite believe it. But before I head off on the strenuous journey from the sofa to the fridge to raid the last of the Christmas cheeses I thought I'd share a little snapshot of my Christmas. Between London and Cardiff there is plenty to do and see around Christmas and plenty Instagram-worthy photo opportunities...



Top Row (L-R): Selfridges front entrance, Oxford Street Christmas lights, Carnaby Street Christmas decorations. Second Row: Santa's Grotto at Westfield Shopping Centre London, Christmas lights at Westfield, Covent Garden Christmas Reindeer. Third Row: Covent Garden's giant Christmas tree, a best friend selfie at the annual Christmas Eve pub reunion, Boxing Day theatre trip to see The Lion King at the Wales Millennium Centre. Bottom Row: Festive dog with a festive cushion, my Elf inspired Christmas wrapping paper, our sleepy dog (with antlers and festive ankle warmers) on Christmas day.

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and had everything you wished for. I certainly did! Look out for a 'what I got for Christmas post' and have a very happy new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment