Thursday, 11 December 2014

CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE: HOME

1. Scented Candle - M&S £7.50
It's Christmas. You want it to smell like Christmas and sometimes you need just a little extra help. This scented candle from Marks & Spencer smells of mandarin, clove and cinnamon (mmm). It looks super festive. And yeah, you guessed it, this won't be the last candle in this post.

2. Ritz Glitz Gold Polka Dot Christmas Tree Plate - Paperchase £15
I love gold polka dots, if you couldn't already tell by the blog background, so when I saw the new Ritz Glitz range at Paperchase I fell in love. OK, slight exaggeration but you get it. This Christmas tree plate from the collection would be perfect for the host who loves celebrating the festive season at their home.

3. Huskies Cushion - M&S £15
Little fluffy husky puppies on a cushion, need I say more? Ever the M&S fan my mum bought the reindeer version of his cushion last year and I wouldn't be surprised to come home to find this is sitting on our sofa as well this year.

4. Diptique Classic Candle Set - £60
More candles. This time pretty pricey ones. But if you know someone who is a fan of luxury candles, or Diptique in particular then they'll love this gift set.

5. Alphabet Mug - M&S £8
In my head, and the people I buy them for I hope, mugs are always a good present. I'm not even a tea and coffee drinker but I still appreciate a good mug. These alphabet mugs are another good Marksies find. No surprise though there's no 'V' available thought which always seems to be the case, but I guess I wouldn't be buying it for myself anyway would I? Yeah, of course I would.

6. Pineapple Glass Box - H&M £9.99
Whilst pineapples don't exactly scream out Christmas to me, (my first thought goes straight to Pina Coladas, obviously) it's still pretty jazzy and wouldn't look out of place all year round.

7. Bright Ideas Notebook & Pen Set - Next £12 
One for the stationary lovers - the teachers, the bloggers, the organised. This set from Next comes with two notebooks and two pens. See that gold polka dot creeping in again...I wasn't lying.

8. Copper Photo Frame - Paperchase £18
I'm all for copper accents recently, call it rose gold and it's even better. Paperchase is doing pretty well in my books at the moment.

9. Lily Flame Merry Christmas Glass Jar Candle - £12
Lily Flame candles always smell good. Fact. They really do fill up the room and their packaging is just a little more chic than the ever popular Yankee candles (which don't get me wrong, I also love).

Do you love buying your loved ones gift for the home? Or have you got your eye on any of these for yourself?




3 comments:

  1. I love the Diptique candles! If I unwrapped those, I would be so happy! Loving the pineapple too x

    Merry Christmas!

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pineapple box! Perfect for someone who has a lot of rings and may not be the best at organization - aka me x

    Gabrielle Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gift guide, thanks for sharing!! <3

    I have a new post up on the blog, please check it out if you can;

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete