Wednesday, 31 December 2014

WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS 2014


It's very nearly 2015! A new year, a new start, a new me (heard that one a million times today). Until the clock, strikes 12 tonight it's still the Christmas holidays in my mind, I'm clinging on as along as possible. Like a lot of others I'm sure, I love these 'What I got for Christmas' posts that have been going around. Some people might say people are bragging about their presents but if you're like me you're just a bit nosy and want to have a little look and maybe get some wishlist inspiration (not that it''s needed). So without further ado here is a selection of some of the things I very luckily received for Christmas this year. Yes I was spoiled, and I am very grateful! Everything I can still find online will be linked below so you can have a closer look for yourself!

BEAUTY



CLOTHING

River Island 90's Supermodel's T-shirt | Topshop Bobble Hat | Topshop Black Bag 

BOOKS & DVD's



ETC.


Personalised Nutella Jar | Paperchase Playing Cards | Sweet Indulgence Brownie Cookbook | Candy Kittens Christmas Cracker | 2015 Diary | Grey Slippers


The Lion King musical ticket - Wales Millenium Centre (it was amazing!)


I hope you also got everything you hoped for this Christmas and had a lovely break. 
Enjoy your New Year's celebrations!


1 comment:

  1. you got some amazing things!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete