Monday, 2 March 2015

FEBRUARY FAVOURITES


Oh look who has finally decided to write something on here. It's me. Back with some February faves. I know, original right? Here goes...

The Great Comic Relief Bake Off
I don't care how sad this is for a 22 year-old, I love it. I love regular bake off, I love celebrity bake off. I quite honestly can not get enough bake off. And hey, just watching it means I'm helping a good cause doesn't it? OK, maybe not quite.

Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm
I won't bore you to death on this one  - I've done that already in a whole blog post I dedicated to it here. You lucky gal (i'm assuming gal).

GOSH Forever Lip Shine in Baby Baby
GOSH's answer to the Clinique chubby stick . It's the same principle but a more skinny than chubby which I actually think make it a lot easier to apply. The lip shines come out pretty glossy, hence the name, but are still pigmented which is good. There's ten shades in total but being a fan of a light pink lip Baby Baby is my ideal shade.

essence Colour & Go Nail Polish in 174 Purple Sugar
Nail wise I keep finding myself reaching for essence colour & go in Purple Sugar. It reminds me of Essie Splash of grenadine - a fave of beauty blogger Essie Button. She has great taste so I knew I was on to a winner when I found this shade. It's perfect for those on a budget which of course I always am.

Nasty Gal by Sophia Amoruso
Sophia Amoruso is kick-ass. I didn't know much about Nasty Gal before I read this book. I just knew it as an online store not that it was the result of ex-shoplifter Sophia selling vintage clothing on eBay to pay the bills. If you have ever thought about working for yourself or owning your own business I would definitely recommend. Sassy and inspiring independent woman vibes all round. You go girl! *finger snaps*

What have you been loving this month?



No comments:

Post a Comment