Thursday, 27 August 2015

St. Brides Hotel and Spa | Saundersfoot


Last week I had a whole week off work. A WHOLE WEEK. I had been waiting for it since I booked it off back in April. I had no plans to go abroad so me and mum booked a night away in West Wales and just kept our fingers crossed for warm weather. It worked and was exactly how an August day should be...for the first day we were there. Day 2 could have been mistaken for November. 

Thankfully it was the first day that we had decided to make the most of St. Bride'ss outdoor thermopool and spa which overlooked Saundersfoot beach. 


I was so smug staring out at this view knowing that everyone was slaving away at work. Sorry! 


The spa also had a sauna, salt infusion room, sensation shower and an ice fountain all with the aim of flushing the toxins out of your system. After sweating it out in the salt infusion room it felt like it was working - I wasn't so sure about rubbing ice from the fountain all over myself afterwards though. 


You know you're living the high life when the hotel you're in has robes. Less glamorous was the fact that it was literally like a robe for giants and I looked like a child playing dress-up. 


In the evening we took the short trip to Tenby to have dinner (and cocktails) at the South Beach Bar & Grill. Obligatory burger was as always on the cards but I was too hungry to take the obligatory photo. 

We had a lovely relaxing stay. The staff couldn't do enough for us, the rooms were everything you could want and they had Nutella at breakfast. If that's not reason to convince you to book your stay now I don't know what is. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely and the place looks amazing! I live in North Wales and feel so lucky to live by the coast x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, completely IN-LOVE with your blog, would love if you visit me back :)

    mandyshareslife.com

    MandySharesLife Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete